If you would like further information about Stoltze Design or wish to discuss a project with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617.350.7109.
For job inquiries, email your resume and work samples to email@example.com. (Please note that we prefer electronic resume submissions.)
15 Channel Center St. #603
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
We hire exceptional design thinkers and do-ers from all disciplines. If you think Stoltze could be your dream job, tell us why at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stoltze Design seeks a bright, motivated, and detail-oriented Project/Studio Manager to oversee print and digital projects as well as the daily flow of the studio.
This is an exciting and demanding role that requires wearing multiple hats. The ideal candidate must be organized, diplomatic, able to work both collaboratively and independently, and comfortable juggling multiple projects. We seek someone with a friendly attitude who can remain calm and efficient in the face of tight deadlines, last-minute changes, and other curve balls.
Candidates should possess an undergraduate degree in business, marketing, or communications, a minimum of 1–4 years of relevant professional experience, strong communication, writing and editing skills, and demonstrated success with project and time management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all studio billing; includes preparing invoices, coordinating with vendors, and maintaining job records
- Supporting business development including proposal creation, pricing, and presentations
- Scheduling of meetings
- Greeting clients and guests, by phone and in person
- Coordinating with external IT support
- Planning office events
- Supply ordering, general organization and upkeep of the studio
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills:
- Mac OS X (Apple Mail and Calendar) and G Suite (Google Apps)
- Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Adobe products (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Web-based communications and project management platforms (Basecamp, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Experience with Harvest or comparable time-tracking platform
- Familiarity with Drupal, WordPress and/or Constant Contact
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please email your resume and cover letter, including “Stoltze Design Project/Studio Manager Application” in the subject line.
Please email your resume and work samples, including “Stoltze Design Internship Application” in the subject line.
Stoltze Design is located in Boston’s Fort Point neighborhood at 15 Channel Center Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02210. By MBTA, we are about a 15-minute walk from both the South Station and Broadway Red Line stations. For parking, there is a paid parking lot on A Street a couple minutes from the office. Its address is 284 A Street, Boston, MA 02210. There is also limited street parking on A Street, but please do not park on Channel Center Street.